Monday, April 5, 2010

Bomb Diggity!

Another "Ask Me" answer at the end of this post.

Mornin'! Hope you had a faboosh Easter weekend and ready for a new week! I am a little sleep deprived myself but nothing a little (or a lot) of coffee won't take care of. I can't believe the weekend is over already!

We had a wonderful family get together yesterday. Lots of good eats and egg hunting fun.



And of course, can't forget the Lamb Cake! (before)

After. I got a tad carried away with the powdered sugar. Oops.

I could have done a better job at taking photos! Big Boy was such a pro at hunting Easter eggs. He did not mess around at all. The Lover helped Baby Boy but out of the four grandkids, Big Boy meant some serious business. I'll have to watch him like a hawk around all that candy. Ok, ok. More like I have to keep myself from sneaking Big Boy's candy!

The kiddos were a tad hungover this morning. Neither of them wanted to wake up. Poor guys. I slept in a bit as well. Mondays are so tough but my breakfast smoothie made it all better. I've seen this floating around the blog world for awhile and recently decided to give it a whirl.

Chocolate Cherry Bomb! It looks like sludge but 'tis delish!


My CCB contained:
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 15 frozen sweet dark cherries
  • 1T chocolate syrup
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup rice milk
  • 3 handfuls of ice
Sooooo good! It's a nice change from the Green Monster. Onto my "Ask Me" question.

What is the one thing you can't run without?

This is a toughie! I feel like I carry so many things with me when I go for runs. When I leave the house (or office), I carry my MP3 player, cell, key and water. I can certainly do without the player but my absolute "must have" would be my cell phone. You never know when you'll need it! There have been a couple times I've been out by myself and got a creepy vibe from someone. I totally hate when I leave without the cell.

How about you? When you head out for your bike/run/swim, what do you always have with you? Sorry this is so short but it's time to get biz-ay. Also, stay tuned . . . Blogger is making me very unhappy so I'll be switching to Wordpress soon!

2 comments:

  1. When I swim I MUST have earplugs, nose plugs, and my goggles. I am definitely not one of those people that can just jump in the water and go!

    When I run, I HAVE to have my iphone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ex boyfriends mom use to make lamb cakes too! haha I thought it was so funny the first time I saw it!

    When at the gym I bring a towel & water bottle & my iPod
    Outside just an iPod

    ReplyDelete